Saturday, April 16, 2011

Argh, stress and depression has really gotten to me this time haha.

I don't feel like I used to. I feel as if I'm lacking some sort of inspiration and that really scares me... I don't want to feel extremely uninspired. So therefore, I need to get my mind into gear. My goals for next week consist of:

1. Open up the Etsy shop
2. Schedule some interviews for my music production company, Lead The Way Productions. (I actually have a few lined up! Who knew that a lot of my friends would respond to my Facebook status that quick :P)
3. Mail out packages to my friend and Grandparents
4. Make more jewelry for the shop
5. Do the sketch for my friends dress
6. And picking up the materials for the dress

And if I don't accomplish these, I'll only be proving my negative nancy thoughts right. And that's one thing I simply cannot allow.
Remember my friends, try to stay inspired. Even if it feels like it's diminishing, don't let it go. Because once you lose that, it will be hard to get that back.

Love you all and stay kawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment